Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bootstrap performance

Hi everybody,

I need some help/explanation about spring bootstrap.
    I have application context with approximately 600 beans. When starting my server, context initialization part takes about 1.5 minutes. after checking with profiler I see that "isTypeMatch" of DefaultListableBeanFactory is called for about 60000 times and it takes a lot of time.

so my question is next: is this method supposed to be called for these many times? and if yes - why is it?

i would expect from initialization of context to be O(k), where k is number of beans, but it seems to have some other complexity.

thanks,
    Dimka

still waiting

is anybody out there?

I really need help in this issue.

thanks

Comment

Bootstrapping or booting refers to a group of metaphors that share a common meaning: a self-sustaining process that proceeds without external help.

The term is often attributed to Rudolf Erich Raspe's story The Surprising Adventures of Baron Munchausen, where the main character pulls himself out of a swamp by his hair (specifically, his pigtail), but the Baron does not, in fact, pull himself out by his bootstraps. Instead, the phrase appears to have originated in the early 19th century United States (particularly in the sense "pull oneself over a fence by one's bootstraps"), to mean an absurdly impossible action, an adynaton

Comment

why r u trying to be funny?
        dont waste my time go play somewhere else

Comment

Working...
        X