X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• performance optimization when calling ejb and web service

i am trying to develop an application which must process about 5000 record per minute and performance is extremely important.

For every record, i will call a web service or remote ejb depending on the record type.

i will call 15 different web services and 10 different EJBs.

it is impossible to create ejb home object every time the record wants to access to ejb because of performance issue. i want to create ejb home object on first need and make it usable when other records need. (Also for web services, it is costy to create stub every time when i need to access a web service)

i want to find out the appropritate good design. i need help about handling that issue with maximum performance.

just only one remote object is enough in a multihread aplication or must i create more remote objects in my application?

Comment

What type of EJB's? You may be able to cache the home objects using a component like ehcache ... I would get the system working first w/o caching, and then determine the bottlenecks. For instance the EJB's may be slower than creating the EJB connection.

Comment

Working...
      X