Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
After downloading bundle from repository, it does not appear as an import bundle Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After downloading bundle from repository, it does not appear as an import bundle

The "Search for bundles and libraries" pane on the left side of the Bundle Repository Browser works okay once I set in eclipse window/preferences/Network Connections/Active Provider = Direct (instead of Native)

However after downloading the oracle jdbc bundle and it appearing in the bundle repository list on the Right Hand Side pane it would not appear as a bundle I could import into a bundle project. Once I restarted eclipse it then appeared. Is this a bug of STS?

I am using the 2.0.0.M6 release

paulf,

what version of STS are you using? Pre STS 2.2.1 version didn't completely support dm Server 2.0.0.M6.

Christian

Comment

I installed from:

springsource-tool-suite-2.2.1.RELEASE-e3.5.1-win32-installer.exe

However I did download and install another bundle (.......javax.resource) via the repository tab and this was available as a bundle import without having to restart eclipse.

Maybe it was because I tried to download the oracle.jdbc bundle with window/preferences/Network Connections/Active Provider = Native which did not work and then when I changed this setting to "Direct" the bundle was downloaded okay but was then not available as an import until I restarted?

Comment

Working...
      X