X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundlor generates exports for hidden files

I have an issue where bundlor keeps generating "Export-Package:" entries for empty packages. I have tracked it down to the Mac OS X ".DS_Store" files used by Finder. Normally this might be overlooked, but I have one bundle that is responsible for exporting a core high level package (e.g. com.company.system) and another bundle responsible for exporting lower level packages (e.g. com.company.system.persistence). Each bundle exports all package levels because the ".DS_Store" files. This causes issues at deployment time due to conflicts in exported packages. Is there a way to configure bundlor (Maven and Spring tools generation) to ignore hidden files?

All works as designed as soon as I delete all ".DS_Store" files using the terminal.

Thanks.

Eric.

@ericmick

This is actually working as designed, it's just that the design is a bit dumb. Basically we scan the input location for a bunch of different things and one of those is static resources. We do this because resources such as images and the like must be exported from bundles. Unfortunately .DS_Store files count as resources as well.

Can you please open a JIRA issue at http://issuetracker.springsource.com about this and I'll add in an exclusion list to prevent those files from being exported. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Ben.

JIRA created: BNDLR-322

Comment

Working...
      X