Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring STS project and DM Server

Hi,

i having problems deploying my projects from STS to the DM Server. All the files are successfully copied to the stage directory but i get no info in the console window to say the modules have been deployed.

If i export the projects as bundles and deploy the jar's to the pickup directory then the bundles are deployed and i get output in the console window and can successfully use the bundles.

The projects were created via:

File -> New Project -> SpringSource DM Server -> Bundle Project

these projects have the target runtime set to the correct dm server, and have the SpringSource OSGI bundle facet.

i am running STS 2.0.1.SR01 with DM Server 1.0.2.SR02 on windows xp using jdk 1.5.

i hope someone can help!

Thx

Andy

has anyone managed to deploy a project to the dm server using add/remove projects?

Comment

seems to be a bug with eclipse 3.5, just installed eclipse 3.4 and it works fine.

Comment

Blank in installation directory path is problem

Hi,

just had the same problem with STS on Eclipse 3.5 and Windows Vista. After a few attempts I found out that if your installation path contains a blank (like in "Program Files") then a direct "Add and remove ..." deployment does not work. However, if you make sure that your installation path does not have a blank, then it works.

BTW, if you try to undeploy from the admin console of the dm server, then it throws an error message if the installation path has a blank and undeployment is not possible.

Christoph

Comment

Moved thread to dm Server tools forum...

Comment

Working...
          X