X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server launch failed with latest snapshot

I'm using the snapshot of the dm Server Tools (for Galileo). After an (automatic) update today to version 2.0.0.200907070100-CI-R246-B84 I could not start the server anymore. The failure message is

Code:
    Launch failed: caught exception.
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    	at com.springsource.server.launch.harness.LaunchHarness.main(LaunchHarness.java:63)
    Caused by: com.springsource.osgi.launcher.parser.ParseException: Unrecognized argument '-Dcom.springsource.server.clean=false'
    	at com.springsource.osgi.launcher.parser.ArgumentParser.parse(ArgumentParser.java:73)
    	at com.springsource.osgi.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:31)
    	... 5 more
    The system property com.springsource.server.clean=false is set by default in the Program arguments section of the server launch configuration.
    I tried to create a new fresh server instance, but got the same error.
    Any ideas?

horombo,

this has already been fixed. But unfortunately after the latest snapshot build.

Sorry for the inconvenience. The snapshot build started right in the middle of ongoing work to support starting in -clean mode.

Christian

Comment

@Christian,

thanks for the quick response.

Greetings from Munich,

Christian

Comment

Working...
      X