Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is bundlor dead?

Hello everyone

I'm curious if there is any chance that bundlor 1.1.0 (or at least 1.0.x) will ever be released. When looking at the git repo and Jira, there has been no noticeable activity for almost 1.5 years now.

It maybe would be worth it to release what alredy has been done as 1.0.1? I'd esp. like to see BNDLR-245 to be released, because maven now issues warnings when using ".SNAPHOT" in the versioning.

Are there any plans to maintain bundlor or should we consider switching to bnd?

Best regards,
    James

When I attempt to build greenpages sample with maven I got problems with getting bundlor. It seems that nobody is interested in spring osgi indeed. The samples can not to be built.

Comment

FYI: Bundlor has been handed over to the eclipse foundation together with the spring DM tooling (now known as Virgo IDE). And version 1.1.0.M01 has been released. So it seems as if something is going on here. :-)

Comment

Yes, indeed. SpringSource dm Server, the corresponding Eclipse-based tooling, and bundlor have been contributed to the Eclipse Virgo project where they will continue to evolve. Please feel free to raise questions on the Virgo forum and bugs and enhancements on bugzilla: see the previous link for details.

Comment

Working...
        X