Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM2.0, Plan files and Logging

Hi,
    I am totally confused after looking at the logging changes. Is there a simple example of what to change to basically replicate the following (PAR file - Trace Setup):

Manifest-Version: 1.0
    Application-Name: Static Configured Node1 Application
    Application-SymbolicName: app.static.node1
    Application-Version: 1.0.0
    Application-TraceLevels: *=error,org.tssg.*=debug,org.jnode.*=debug,jnode.* =debug

To apply to the same application deployed via a PLAN file. It seems strange to separate the logging from the application to the Servicability.xml file - as it means I have separate configuration now, I have to deploy a plan and then also setup the logging in serv...xml file rather than keep it all together.

I don't understand the Logback configuration, and to be honest I don't want to, or have the time to read it all. So can you provide an example to replicate the above (from a PAR) into it.

This type of example, I believe should also be in the User Guide as 99% of people just want the basics to work and not be a Logback expert.

thanks

~Patsy

Code:
    <!-- org.tssg.*=debug -->
    <logger level="DEBUG" additivity="false" name="org.tssg">
    		<appender-ref ref="SIFTED_LOG_FILE" />
    </logger>
    <!--,org.jnode.*=debug,-->
    <logger level="DEBUG" additivity="false" name="org.jnode">
    </logger>
    <!-- jnode.* =debug -->
    <logger level="DEBUG" additivity="false" name="jnode">
    </logger>

Comment

Many thanks - works perfectly. Yesterday was a bad day but it is looking better

Not only have to fix this:

java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted; java.io.NotSerializableException: com.springsource.kernel.userregion.internal.equino x.KernelBundleClassLoader

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X