X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot see why plan deployment fails

I'm trying to port my application to dm-server v2 M6, because I need to specify ordering for my bundles. The problem I'm having is that the server doesn't inform me why my deployment fails - not on the console, nor any of the log files. This is what I get:

Code:
    [2009-11-04 09:27:45.005] fs-watcher                   com.springsource.osgi.medic.eventlog.default                     HD0001I Processing 'INITIAL' event for file 'sk.dvsk.fps-batch-process.plan'. 
    [2009-11-04 09:27:45.099] fs-watcher                   com.springsource.osgi.medic.eventlog.default                     DE0056I Installing plan 'com.springsource.server.admin.plan' version '2.0.0'. 
    [2009-11-04 09:28:02.566] fs-watcher                   com.springsource.osgi.medic.eventlog.default                     DE0058E Install failed for plan 'com.springsource.server.admin.plan' version '2.0.0'. 
    [2009-11-04 09:28:02.582] fs-watcher                   com.springsource.osgi.medic.eventlog.default                     HD0002E Hot deploy failed for resource 'D:\springsource-dm-server\pickup\sk.dvsk.fps-batch-process.plan'.
    How can I enable more detailed logging?

Adam, you've hit https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/DMS-1944. My apologies for the lack of diagnostics. This should be fixed soon.

Comment

Thanks for your answer. Until then the workaround for this issue is to use the ssh console to install and start the failed bundle, the errors are shown there. Of course this is inconvenient to do for whole plans.

Comment

If fixed DMS-1944 yesterday, so it will appear in M7 and it should be in the latest nightly build (2.0.0.CI-460 or later) if you would like to get hold of the fix early.

Comment

As this is a serious issue, I'm very happy it's fixed already. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
          X