This forum is now a read-only archive. All commenting, posting, registration services have been turned off. Those needing community support and/or wanting to ask questions should refer to the Tag/Forum map, and to http://spring.io/questions for a curated list of stackoverflow tags that Pivotal engineers, and the community, monitor.
Drive deployer programmatically is little bit overhead in my case.
The problem I had is that sometimes I've got 'DELETED' event instead of 'MODIFIED' event.
And rarely I've got ZipException. Because I'm making this through SSH and it takes some time to copy whole bundle.
I've solved this by coping bundle to server's local directory and than moving it into pickup directory.