X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Configure Spring DM Logging

- How can I configure the Spring DM Server to place logs in a different directory than serviceability?

- How can I configure the Spring DM Server to rotate logs at a different size threshold?

You can configure the directories used for logging and tracing in the config/server.config file. It's not per bundle, it's a global setting.
    AFAIK the log file rotation size is hardcoded at the moment: feel free to create an enhancement request in JIRA to make this a configurable option.

Comment

Thanks Joris.

Comment

I have similar question but for DM Server 2.0
        With 1.0.2 i had no problems. Logs from loaded modules appeared in corresponding log files, but with version 2.0 they are not. I'm not deploying plan or par file. I deploying single modules and expecting logs created for each module. How can i get logs for modules?

Comment

Things got more interesting: I created par file with my modules. It started fine, folder for application and log.log is created, but i still don't see output from my modules.

I'm using log4j logger implementation. all config is set to ALL. Application-TraceLevels: in manifest files also set to verbose. Any more config required?

Comment

any one have something to say?

Comment

Working...
            X