Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webapp cannot configure both extenders?

Greetings,

I have build a sample spring-dm powered web application but it seems impossible to provide extender configuration options for both the standard OSGI extender and the web-based extender.

The reason is that the Manifest (META-INF/MANIFEST.MF) cannot contain multiple fragment references (Fragment-Host: ...)

Any ideas?

I think I got it

I think I got it.

Web app bundle does not need to be a fragment of web extender. A dedicated bundle can be used for that thus enabling web app bundle to be fragment of osgi extender. Assuming both webapp bundle and extender fragment bundle being in same PAR deployment unit.

A crazy scenario however is crossing my mind.

What if I want to run more than one containers on same OSGI environment? How would the web extender know to which container to deploy each of the web app bundles? I suspect each web app bundle would contain a reference to the service reference of the desired deployer (warDeployer bean).

Is this correct?

Comment

PAR implies dmServer not Spring DM. If that's the case, consider posting on the dmServer forum (I can move the thread if you want).

Comment

Please move this thread

Indeed, my scenario implies "DM Server"

Please move the post accordingly

Comment

Moved to dmServer forums.

Comment

Working...
          X