Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
org.springframework.osgi.service.ServiceUnavailabl eException of available service Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• org.springframework.osgi.service.ServiceUnavailabl eException of available service

Hi, i am using Spring DM 2.0.0 M1 and i get a weird error telling me that a service is not available: org.springframework.osgi.service.ServiceUnavailabl eException

The thing is that this service is available. I verfify that by creating a service tracker in another bundle that started and the service shows up. And even when i use "bundle myServiceExportingBundle" under the eclipse console i see that the service is exported under the correct interface.

What bothers me is that the execption occurs when accessing the proxy of the service inside of the class that depends on the service. I thougt that it should never reach this point because of the unavailability.

Fixed it. The problem was that an exeception was thrown inside of the service. The service was available but in a stale state. I recommend to always look into the metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.pde.core Folder when hunting down issues inside of eclipse.

Comment

Moved thread to dmServer area. By the way, glad to see the issue is resolved.

Comment

Working...
      X