X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenpages tests are not found

I've checked out the latest greenpages sample from svn and it builds fine using maven apart from all of the tests being skipped. It seems like its picking up an old version of junit and hence the tests aren't found via their annotations.

I just wanted to check that these were meant to be run through maven and not just via eclipse?

Thanks,
    Dave

Hi,

If you run 'mvn package' in the solution/greenpages dir it will just build the par file. If you go up to the solution dir and run 'mvn package' it will run all the tests. Let me know if this is not correct and I'll have a look at it as this should be the case.

Chris.
    dm Server Developer

Comment

Hi Chris,

Nope that doesn't work for me. I can get my own tests to run by including the junit 4 dependency in my poms instead of just the spring junit dependency. I also have to supply the spring-agent jar in the surefire plugin config. None of this was required in the greenpages example which was why I was trying to see what the difference was.

Thanks,
      Dave

Comment

Hi,

Can you let me known where you have checked it out from. If it's the tag for 1.1.0 then there is a know issue with the mvn package build. DMS-787 This has been fixed in trunk. If you checked it out from trunk then I would wait a little as I'm just upgrading it to Spring 3 and changing the format of the web module to a web bundle to be rfc66 compliant and run on dm Server 2.x. I will post back here once I'm done to let you know.

Comment

Working...
        X