X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to pack GreenPages

Dear All I'm trying to do "mavn package" with GreenPages project, after I have been waiting for 45 minutes I got this:
    [FATAL ERROR] Container realm = plexus.core
    urls[0] = file:/D:/DEV/TOOLS/apache-maven-2.0.10/lib/maven-2.0.10-uber.jar
    [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
    [INFO] com/springsource/bundlor/internal/propertysubstitution/StandardPropertiesSource
    com.springsource.bundlor.internal.propertysubstitu tion.StandardPropertiesSource
    [INFO] Trace
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/springsource/bundlor/internal/propertysubstitution/StandardPrope
    rtiesSource
    at com.springsource.bundlor.maven.plugin.AbstractBund lorMojo.execute(AbstractBundlorMojo.jav
    a:177)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.execu teMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecuto r.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor
    .java:559)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecuto r.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifec
    ycleExecutor.java:500)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecuto r.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.
    java:479)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecuto r.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultL
    ifecycleExecutor.java:331)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecuto r.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleE
    xecutor.java:292)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecuto r.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java
    :142)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMav en.java:336)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven .java:129)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:3 01)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(L auncher.java:315)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher. java:255)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode (Launcher.java:430)
    at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.ja va:375)

Is there any suggestion for me to fix this pretty error

This looks like an inconsistency between the version of the Bundlor Maven plugin and the version of Bundlor itself that Maven has downloaded.

What version of GreenPages are you trying to build?

Comment

Dear Andy
      I'm trying to pack GreenPages 1.1.o RELEASE and using maven 2.0.6 according to user manual of spring dm.
      BR

Comment

Thanks for the information. I just tried this on my machine with an empty .m2 repository and had a similar problem. I've opened DMS-787 to fix it.

Thanks for taking the time to report the problem.

Andy

Comment

Dear Andy
          Thank for your help,

Comment

Working...
          X