X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the formtag share-service example ,please help

As I know,if you put the formtags-shared-services-service-1.4.0.RELEASE.jar and the formtags-shared-services-war-1.4.0.RELEASE.war both into the pickup folder , it can works.But when I put the formtags-shared-services-service-1.4.0.RELEASE.jar into the /HOME/repositoryundlesusr and put the -shared-services-war-1.4.0.RELEASE.war into the HOMEpickup ,it failed! Some one can tell me why? and Can this problem be solved? thanks !

About the formtag share-service example ,please help

The problem here is that the dm Server treats bundles that are deployed (copied into pickup, or installed using the admin console) differently from those that are simply found in its repository. The shared services bundle makes use of the dm Server-specific Import-Library manifest header, however, this header (along with Import-Bundle) is only expanded into the corresponding set of Import-Package header entries during deployment. This means that when the bundle is found in the repository, as opposed to being deployed, the Import-Library header is left as-is and, therefore, the manifest doesn't contain Import-Package entries for the packages in the Spring library. This results in the shared services bundle being unable to resolve as it can't see the Spring packages upon which it depends.

You can overcome this problem by avoiding the use of Import-Library and Import-Bundle in bundles that you wish to add to the dm Server's repository, and by using Import-Package instead.

Comment

About the formtag share-service example ,please help

awilkinson,Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X