X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stability

The rc2 is not as stable as the rc1 in terms of redeployment and bundle availability.

Example:

We provide a number of services (bundles) that all rely upon our infrastructure bundle.
    Shutting down the server while communication towards our infrastructure bundle is taking place
    very frequently destroys the infrastructure bundle.
    By "destroy" I mean that the none of the bundles that depend upon the infrastructure bundle can anylonger be deployed.
    The log looks like:
    [2008-09-18 15:24:12.541] service-monitor-thread-1 <SPCC0001W> Mandatory reference '&dataSource' in bundle 'app' version '0.3.1' is waiting for service with filter '(objectClass=javax.sql.DataSource)'.
    [2008-09-18 15:24:12.548] service-monitor-thread-1 <SPCC0001W> Mandatory reference '&hibernateProperties' in bundle 'app' version '0.3.1' is waiting for service with filter '(objectClass=java.util.Properties)'.
    [2008-09-18 15:24:12.554] service-monitor-thread-1 <SPCC0001W> Mandatory reference '&mailService' in bundle 'app' version '0.3.1' is waiting for service with filter '(objectClass=org.springframework.mail.javamail.Ja vaMailSender)'.
    The infrastructure bundle has been been deployed either into the pickup dir or using the admin web-tool.

The only solution for this is to completely remove the work dir and redeploy all bundles.

greetings

thorsten

Stability

Thorsten,

Can you create a JIRA for this with your trace and log attached? Also, what steps can we take to try and reproduce this?

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Stability

The problem for me is to provide an application where I can reproduce it.
      It is of course reproducable on our platform with our application, but I cannot attach it to a jira.

As soon as I can have my hands on a small app, Ill write something to reproduce it.

Comment

Stability

Thorsten,

We're really keen to get to the bottom of this (especially if it is a problem with dm Server, of course!) If possible could you email me (paul.harris@ this company) and we can work together more closely than the forum allows.

Cheers, Paul

Comment

Working...
        X