Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of the dm-server fails

with this error message:

[2008-09-15 08:50:08.125] main <SPKB0001I> Server starting.
    [2008-09-15 08:50:11.718] main <SPOF0001I> OSGi telnet console available on port 2401.
    [2008-09-15 08:50:12.390] main <SPKB0002E> Start failed:
    com.springsource.server.osgi.framework.OsgiFramewo rkException: Unable to load 'com.springsource.server.serviceability.tracing.as pects' in range '[0.0.0, ?)'.
    at com.springsource.server.osgi.framework.support.Abs tractBundleInstaller.findBundleDefinition(Abstract BundleInstaller.java:135)
    at com.springsource.server.osgi.framework.support.Abs tractBundleInstaller.installBundle(AbstractBundleI nstaller.java:128)
    at com.springsource.server.osgi.framework.support.Abs tractBundleInstaller.installBundle(AbstractBundleI nstaller.java:108)
    at com.springsource.server.osgi.framework.support.Abs tractBundleInstaller.installBundle(AbstractBundleI nstaller.java:90)
    at com.springsource.server.kernel.bootstrap.KernelBoo tstrap.installBundle(KernelBootstrap.java:107)
    at com.springsource.server.kernel.bootstrap.KernelBoo tstrap.start(KernelBootstrap.java:66)
    at com.springsource.server.kernel.bootstrap.Bootstrap .main(Bootstrap.java:73)

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Thorsten

Start of the dm-server fails

Thorsten,

Is this a source or binary build?

Rob

Comment

Hi Rob,

this was the binary build named springsource-dm-server-1.0.0.RC2.zip.

Thorsten

Comment

Hmmm. Can you check to see if you have com.springsource.server.serviceability.tracing.asp ects-1.0.0.RC2.jar in your distribution. It should be in repository/bundles/subsystems/com.springsource.server.serviceability.

If you don't have this I recommend getting a fresh download. If you do have this, please create a JIRA and attach your trace file so we can track down why this couldn't be found.

Rob

Comment

There is only a com.springsource.server.serviceability.ffdc-1.0.0.RC2.jar. Nothing with aspects.

So i will trying to re-download and give it another try.

Comment

sorry... i thing that was my error. I have extracted the zip with the windows extractor. It seems that some jar are ignored

With 7-zip it works much better

Thanks...Thorsten

Comment

Thorsten,

Thanks for letting us know of the problem with the Windows extractor. I'll get the download page updated to reflect the problem.

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Hi Rob,

i am glad to help

bye
                Thorsten

Comment

Working...
                X