Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integration into an ESB

Hello,

I have download the RC1 and read a lot about the concepts. My first opinion is that this will become great stuff. But I have a question and maybe there is someone else with similar requirements. For other reasons like integration we have to use an ESB (like OpenESB or servicemix). If I deploy an OSGI Bundle in the SpringSource Server how can the Bundle participate on the ESB? Are there any standards available?

I really appreciate any hint and have a nice day.

juergen

Integration into an ESB

OSGi is mostly about what happens within a single VM: if you are running a dedicated ESB in its own VM and you need to communicate with it from a bundle that's running in the Platform, you should be able to do that just like with any other ESB client as long as you have the proper packages imported and don't rely on RMI for communications, I think. This is the setup that you're referring to, right?

Comment

Integration into an ESB

Thank you for our answer. Yes, that is the setup I am refering. I just wondering how the OSGI bundles may offer any services within the ESB and if the SpringSource server offers anything special.

Cheers,
      juergen

Comment

Working...
      X