X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2AP Upgrade Problem

Hi, is it just me or did anyone else notice this strange thing? When I try to delete folder with older version of S2AP, there's file which can't be deleted:

c:Appsspringsource-ap-1.0.0.beta9workcom.springsource.platform.deployerM oduleplatform.admin.web-1.0.0.beta9.war-0platform.admin.web-1.0.0.beta9.warWEB-INFclassescomspringsourceplatformservletadminservi ceimplStandardApplicationManagerService.class

This happened with older versions of S2AP too. I had to play with file permissions to actually delete that file. I've got admin rights on my box btw.

S2AP Upgrade Problem

You can try using Unlocker (http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/) to see what process is locking the file and kill it.

Comment

S2AP Upgrade Problem

I don't know if this applies in your case, but when we see this in test it's purely because the file path is too long for Windows to allow the delete. The simple (though irritating) fix is to rename one or two of the longer directories to something short (e.g. start with renaming 'springsource-ap-1.0.0.beta9' to 'a') until Windows allows you to delete.

Thanks for trying the betas.

Cheers, Paul

Comment

Working...
      X