Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources for bundles shipped with S2AP

Hi,

the "Bundle Dependencies" classpath container in the S2AP Eclipse Tools doesn't attach sources to the classpath entries that point to bundles shipped with S2AP itself (e.g. org.springframework.beans). Most probably because the S2AP distribution doesn't contain sources for those bundles.....

To attach the sources I've downloaded the bundles (incl. their source jars) again using the new cool repository browser (great feature!!) from the SpringSource bundle repository and copied the source jars in the repository/bundles/ext directory of my S2AP installation, where eclipse picked them up and attached them to my classpath entries. While this works it seems to be a little complicated :-o. Is there an another way to attach the sources to the classpath entries ? Or would it be possible to ship the source jars within the S2AP distribution?

Thanks,
    Nils

Sources for bundles shipped with S2AP

Nils,

we are working on adding a "Download sources" button to the repository browsers that will pull down all sources for bundles that don't have sources yet.

This feature will be available soon.

Christian

Comment

Sources for bundles shipped with S2AP

Great news :-)

Thanks a lot !

Comment

Working...
      X