Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Is there a tutorial/doc describing how to create and deploy a OSGI bundle having dependencies ? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a tutorial/doc describing how to create and deploy a OSGI bundle having dependencies ?

Hi,

I would like to know if there is somewhere a tutorial/doc describing how to create a Spring Bundle project and deploy it on Spring Application Platform suite ?

What I'm looking for is a more complex example where we have by example to import-packages like (javax.xml.*; javax.xml.bind*) which are not yet bundled as OSGI ?

Charles

Is there a tutorial/doc describing how to create and deploy a OSGI bundle having dependencies ?

have you had a look at the petclinic example the guys ship ??

Comment

Is there a tutorial/doc describing how to create and deploy a OSGI bundle having dependencies ?

It is a PAR archive.

Do you think that an Eclipse project exist for a OSGI Bundle ?

Comment

The petclinic is shipped as a bunch of bundles. You don't have to create a PAR if you don't want to. But you do have to download the dependencies and bung them in bundles/usr. The petclinic downloads them using Ivy. I've done the same thing with Maven.

The Eclipse meta data in is not very useful. But you can create OSGi bundle meta-data for any bundle by right clicking on the project and choosing Spring Tools->Convert to OSGi Bundle.

Comment

Thx. I will test what you propose

Comment

Great. IT works.

Comment

Working...
            X