X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM Server 2.0 RC1 Logging Mechanism

When I deployed in DM-Server latest version I am not able see the log files of my applications, as like 2.0 M4 created seperate folder for each application in side logs folder of serviceablity folder. The We did the following steps to get our application related folders . But for PAR files it is creating respective folders. Even it is not working for Plan files also

We added our applicationName inside MDC.put Using our BundleActivator then it is showing the log files in side servicieablity/dm-server/{applicationName}. Is this the right way to do?

Plans are subject to per-application trace only if they are scoped.

Comment

Glyn,

As you suggested after I made changes to my plan as scoped, then I am getting log files for that pla, what about bundles (war or jars),

Comment

Yes, that does seem to be a regression. I have raised DMS-2266 to track the bug.

Comment

It wasn't a bug after all, at least with the test war file I tried. Unless your application is performing some logging and you have configured config/serviceability.xml appropriately, no application specific trace is produced by default.

Comment

Working...
          X