Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Performance(CPU,Memory & Response time) Expectation under Spring DM Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance(CPU,Memory & Response time) Expectation under Spring DM

Hi,

I am in the process of migrating our legacy code which runs as a stand alone server to run under spring DM. As a step by step process i havent modularized my entire code , instead i convert my entire application into a single mammoth bundle and run it under DM server 2 RC1.

What can i expect in terms of memory,CPU and response time of my application with reference to the values when i run my applications under NON DM mode ?

It very much depends on the application and the server you were previously using.

The memory consumption for the application should be similar, but of course the memory consumption of the server compared to dm Server is likely to be different.

In terms of CPU and response time, I would expect dm Server to be similar to Tomcat as the request processing path is similar.

Performance predictions are best followed up with detailed measurements. Please post back your detailed findings if you would like to.

Comment

Working...
    X