Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with apache-cxf bundle

Hi,

I have a serious problem with the running of apache cxf bundle.
    I have follow this thread at the letter http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=72299
    but I can't get this bundle up and running.

Apache cxf single bundle:
    It's work only if I deploy it in the 'pickup' directory but in this case i don't use it with eclipse because the IDE don't see its exported-package. If I add the 'pickup' directory to the provisioning section (file server.config) I obtain the same error due to the lenght of the header.

Apache cxf-bundle-minimal:
    If I add this in the pickup directory I obtain the header lenght error. If I add this to the 'repository/bundles/usr/' directory I don't see the bundle in the osgi console, without even the state INSTALL, it isn't present in the list of bundle.

How can I do?
    I am trying to make cxf-bundle myself, staring from the source code, but it's a very bad work and probably it won't work.

Bye to everyone!

Which version of dm Server are you running this on? The fix only went in after 2.0.0.M2 was released, so you'll have to use a nightly build, or wait until 2.0.0.M3 has been released.

Comment

I currently using community 1.0.2 version. The nightly build versions are quite stable?

Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Yes, they should be. Please give the 2.0 builds a try, and let us know if you have any problems.

Comment

hi,

I've tried with the springsource-dm-server-2.0.0.CI-R337-B285 nightly-build, but nothing is going well.
          When I put cxf-bundle-minimal-2.2.1 in '/repository/bundles/usr' I can't see this bundles with eclipse sts and neither in the osgi console (command 'ss'). The directory '/repository/bundles/usr' is present in the server SearchPattern and if I put in any other bundles, also custom bundle, they are seen correctly and they running up perfectly.

It seems to be a problem of cxf bundle, may be?

Thanks. Bye!

Comment

Hi,

I am using cxf-bundle-minimal-2.2.1 in spring-dm-server-2.0.0.M2 and using version 2.0.0.M5 of the SpringSource dm server Eclipse integration and I can see the cxf bundle among my repository/bundles/usr bundles and deployed bundles are able to access it.

Note that the bundle will not be seen from the OSGi console at runtime unless a bundle has been deployed on the server that depends on (some package from) the cxf bundle. The repository bundles are pulled into the server runtime on demand.

regards, Peter

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion of your experience with cxf.
              Can I ask you where I you have downloaded the "2.0.0.M5 of the SpringSource dm server Eclipse integration" because I can't find it.

Thanks a lot!

Bye bye

Comment

The dm server tools (http://www.springsource.org/dmservertools) has an eclipse update site:

http://www.springsource.org/milestone/e3.4

Comment

Working...
                X