X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maven + felix + classes only referenced in context

The manifest produced by the felix plugin won't contain any imports for classes that only appear in the conext file since the plugin doesn't know anything about them.

Are there any plans for a maven plugin that can take that into account plus support some spring-dm features like moduletype, etc?

We are definitely planning to have to have manifest creation plugins for eclipse, maven and ant.

I'll keep you posted as to when we have an early milestone available.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by kryptolus View Post
      The manifest produced by the felix plugin won't contain any imports for classes that only appear in the conext file since the plugin doesn't know anything about them.
      In the meantime you can make use of a Plugin I've found referenced in another thread:
      PHP Code:
      <_plugin>aQute.lib.spring.SpringComponent</_plugin
      http://forum.springframework.org/sho...64&postcount=5

it works more or less for me (difficulties with having the right IMPORT-PACKAGE when using jsf/facelets (currently in progress )

Comment

Originally posted by robh View Post
        We are definitely planning to have to have manifest creation plugins for eclipse, maven and ant.

I'll keep you posted as to when we have an early milestone available.

Rob
        That's great. I'm still getting familiar with spring dm/osgi, but so far this is my #1 wish.

My #2 wish is also maven related, and it's a desire for more archetypes. I've been using the spring-osgi-bundle archetype and out of the box it requires some changes to make it work with spring dm tooling, which can get a little annoying.

Comment

Working...
        X