Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deploying problem

Hi all,

I'm trying to deploy a little sample application as a war file and i get the following log entries:
    |
    | SpringSource dm Server
    |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [2008-10-09 07:11:54.265] ection(10)-10.142.74.167 hello_war_shared_libs.war-0 I Trace configuration: {*=INFO, com.springsource.server.*=WARN}
    [2008-10-09 07:11:54.484] async-delivery-thread-1 ource.server.servlet.tomcat.loader.OsgiWebappClass Loader.unknown W The bundle at 'file:///D:/apps/java/springsource-dm-server-ee-1.0.0.RELEASE/work/com.springsource.server.deployer/Module/hello_war_shared_libs.war-0/hello_war_shared_libs.war' has been skipped as it is in exploded form and a packed equivalent could not be found at 'file:///D:/apps/java/springsource-dm-server-ee-1.0.0.RELEASE/work/com.springsource.server.deployer/Module/hello_war_shared_libs.war-0/packed/hello_war_shared_libs.war' or 'file:///D:/apps/java/springsource-dm-server-ee-1.0.0.RELEASE/work/com.springsource.server.deployer/Module/hello_war_shared_libs.war-0/../../packed/hello_war_shared_libs.war'

Someone an idea whats wrong?

Regards,
    Sandro

You generally don't need to worry about these log messages unless you're having problems with TLDs. Tomcat can only load TLDs from an archive, i.e. a Jar file, and this message is indicating that it can only find an exploded directory structure rather than a JAR file for a particular bundle.

What other error messages are you seeing? What's in the main logging.log file?

Comment

Working...
    X