X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringSource dm Server 1.0.0 is now GA

On behalf of the SpringSource engineering team, thank you all so much for your participation in the SpringSource dm Server beta program which is now closed. Your testing, bug finding and feedback has been incredibly positive and useful. we really appreciate your involvement.

The GA version of dm Server is now available for download at:
    http://www.springsource.com/download/dmserver

The public discussion forums have been updated to include groups for dm Server. This beta site will be closing on October 10th so going forward all dm Server discussions should go on the public boards:
    http://forum.springframework.org/

Thank you again for participation and good luck with your development and deployment of the SpringSource dm Server.

SpringSource dm Server 1.0.0 is now GA

Congratulations and thank you for this great software! Keep up the good work!

Alex

Comment

unable to connect via the jconsole

just downloaded the dmserver and started it with

Code:
      /opt/dm_server100/bin/startup.sh -jmxremote 9009
      and from my machine (i can successfully ping my dmserver box)... try to connect to the 9009 and i am not able to do that.

so i do a

Code:
      netstat -apn | grep LISTEN | grep 9009

tcp6       0      0 :::9009                 :::*                    LISTEN      5955/java
      and it seems it is listening on the right port but
      Code:
      tcp6
      could that be a reason of not being able to connect.

I am using ubuntu and jdk1.6 ... i am planning to use this setup as a core for my new project...was testing the waters though.
      cheers,
      asif
      Last edited by asifsehzaad; Nov 1st, 2008, 06:36 AM.

Comment

I am sorry in haste of moment i posted it here.... this was supposed to be an introductory thread....now i don't know how to move my post as a new thread or a question

Comment

Working...
        X