X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringSource dm Server Tooling Updated

I'm pleased to announce that the dm Server tooling has been updated. The updates change the tooling to work with the new dm Server RC2 release.

SpringSource dm Server Tooling Updated

I'm trying to update my existing project to work with the new tooling.
    I got everything to work except I keep getting errors when I open the manifest for the PAR project.
    I was going to look at the code myself, but the 'development sources' bundle in the eclipse update site is a 2kb file with no source files.

Here's the stack trace when I try to open the PAR manifest editor:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.springsource.server.ide.ui.editors.ParManifest Editor.isDirty(ParManifestEditor.java:362)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartTester.testEditor(Part Tester.java:45)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart Helper(EditorReference.java:671)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.EditorReference.createPart (EditorReference.java:428)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WorkbenchPartReference.get Part(WorkbenchPartReference.java:594)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartPane.setVisible(PartPa ne.java:306)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.PresentableP art.setVisible(PresentablePart.java:180)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.Present ablePartFolder.select(PresentablePartFolder.java:2 70)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.LeftToR ightTabOrder.select(LeftToRightTabOrder.java:65)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.presentations.util.TabbedS tackPresentation.selectPart(TabbedStackPresentatio n.java:473)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PartStack.refreshPresentat ionSelection(PartStack.java:1256)

I omitted the rest of the stack since it's not really necessary.
    I tried creating a new PAR project and comparing the files and I got them to be identical, but I still get that error.

Comment

SpringSource dm Server Tooling Updated

Strange. I renamed the folder outside of eclipse and then renamed it back to the original name in Eclipse and it started working.

Comment

Working...
      X