X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringSource dm Server 1.0.0.RC2 Now Available

I'm pleased to announce that the SpringSource dm Server 1.0.0.RC2 is now available. Please go to the Downloads section of the SpringSource dm Server site [http://www.springsource.com/beta/dmserver] to download.

This release includes minor bug fixes since the last release candidate as well as renaming of the product. Please see this blog entry [http://blog.springsource.com/main/2008/09/11/springsource-dm-server-10-rc2-released] for information about the impact of the renaming to your code.

SpringSource dm Server 1.0.0.RC2 Now Available

Hi

Is this build supported by Eclipse Tooling? I have tried to switch to new version, but clicking on Server's Repository tab did not show any of the bundles included as part of distribution (springsource-dm-server-1.0.0.RC2/repository/bundles/ext).

I guess there will be new version of Tooling support available shortly to reflect name change anyway, right?

Comment

@koxo,

There is actually a new version of the tooling out as well. You can use the links at the bottom of the download page to get it.

Comment

it's a British way to consider the name of their child.

now, s2ds for the abbreviation instead of s2ap?

Comment

@wangqi

Actually there is no official abbreviation any longer. It's simply the SpringSource dm Server. You know how those marketing people are

Comment

Well i'm going to use DMS

Comment

i think 'dm server' is nice, simple and clear. don't need any more abbreviations in java land.

Comment

we upgraded to RC2, great work!
                it would be nice for us users, if springsource jira would represent the dm server issues and roadmap:
                https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/PLATFORM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.p roject:roadmap-panel

Comment

Originally posted by Beta User View Post
                  i think 'dm server' is nice, simple and clear. don't need any more abbreviations in java land.
                  I agree, this works well.

Comment

Is it upgradation to 1.0.1 release

Comment

Working...
                    X