Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Spring Extensions

As the Spring Modules project has been replaced by the Spring Extensions (http://www.springsource.org/extensions) project, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of Spring Extensions one at:
http://forum.springsource.org/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Please see the Spring Extensions home page for a complete list of current projects in Java, .NET and ActionScript. You can also propose one if you want.

Cheers,
Costin Leau
SpringSource - http://www.SpringSource.com- Spring Training, Consulting, and Support - "From the Source"
http://twitter.com/costinl
See more
See less
Jbpm 3.2 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jbpm 3.2

The latest version of spring framework jBPM supports the 3.1 version. Does anyone know if jBPM 3.2 will work?
    Thanks
    Mike

It works for me. I had to add a property to the hibernateProperties since hibernate 3.2 no longer uses ehcache by default.

Code:
    <prop key="hibernate.cache.provider_class">org.hibernate.cache.EhCacheProvider</prop>

Comment

If you are using the JobExecutor that can be configured in the jbpm.cfg.xml in Version 3.2 you will have to patch the LocalJbpmConfigurationFactoryBean so that the jbpmConfiguration object is available in the objectFactory.

I have extended the LocalJbpmConfigurationFactoryBean and overridden the method afterPropertiesSet(). In the line where the jbpmConfiguration is created I call the method below.

Code:
      jbpmConfiguration = createJbpmConfiguration(jbpmObjectFactory);

Code:
      	protected static JbpmConfiguration createJbpmConfiguration(
      			ObjectFactory objectFactory) {
      		JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = new JbpmConfiguration(
      				objectFactory);

// now we make the bean jbpm.configuration always available
      		if (objectFactory instanceof ObjectFactoryImpl) {
      			ObjectFactoryImpl objectFactoryImpl = (ObjectFactoryImpl) objectFactory;
      			ObjectInfo jbpmConfigurationInfo = new ValueInfo(
      					"jbpmConfiguration", jbpmConfiguration);
      			objectFactoryImpl.addObjectInfo(jbpmConfigurationInfo);
      		}

return jbpmConfiguration;
      	}

Comment

org.jbpm.JbpmException: no jbpm tx service configured

Hi,

I am using jpbm-3.1.4 since some time. A try to upgrade to 3.2.1 ended with:

Code:
        org.jbpm.JbpmException: no jbpm tx service configured
        	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.isRollbackOnly(DbPersistenceService.java:390)
        	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceService.java:201)
        	at org.jbpm.svc.Services.close(Services.java:222)
        	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:139)
        	at org.springmodules.workflow.jbpm31.JbpmTemplate.releaseContext(JbpmTemplate.java:110)
        	at org.springmodules.workflow.jbpm31.JbpmTemplate.execute(JbpmTemplate.java:99)
        Seems to me that the springmodules do only support jbpm 3.1.x. Right? Any workaround, or should we wait for the next release of springmodules?

best regards

Harry

Comment

Hi,

we are user Jbpm 3.2 together with springmodules and it works fine. It seems that you haven no transaction service configured in your jbpm.cfg.xml file.

Code:
            <jbpm-context>
              <service name="persistence">
                <factory>
                  <bean class="org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory"></bean>
                </factory>
              </service>
              <service name="message" factory="org.jbpm.msg.db.DbMessageServiceFactory" />
              <service name="scheduler" factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.db.DbSchedulerServiceFactory" />
              <service name="tx" factory="org.jbpm.tx.TxServiceFactory" />
              <service name="logging" factory="org.jbpm.logging.db.DbLoggingServiceFactory" />
              <service name="authentication" factory="org.jbpm.security.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationServiceFactory" />
            </jbpm-context>
          cheers
          chris

Comment

Thanx Kiwu for your createJbpmConfiguration. It works properly.

Comment

yes it work very well..
              The latest version of spring framework jBPM supports the 3.1 version
              Stretch Marks

Comment

Working...
              X