Announcement Announcement Module

JavaConfig forum decommissioned in favor of Core Container

As described at

key features of the Spring JavaConfig project have been migrated into the core Spring Framework as of version 3.0.

Please see the Spring 3.0 documentation on @Configuration and @Bean support:

For any questions related to @Configuration classes and @Bean methods in Spring 3.0, please post in the dedicated 'Core Container' forum at
See more
See less
Invalid Bean property or Invalid setter method Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Bean property or Invalid setter method

I am getting the following message when i name the property in XML as iDCodeQualifier and it is working fine when i change the name to IDCodeQualifier irresoective of setter and getter.What are the possible reasons for this case sensitive exceptions
    the String in VO is defined as String iDCodeQualifier;

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationExce ption: Error creating bean with name ' dels.refauth.bx.tx27813.SubscriberNameDocument.Sub scriberName' defined in class path resource [saf_config.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyExcep tion: Invalid property 'iDCodeQualifier' of bean class [com.wellpoint.ebp.provider.medical.integration.mod els.refauth.bx.tx27813.impl.SubscriberNameDocument Impl$SubscriberNameImpl]: Bean property 'iDCodeQualifier' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Did you mean 'IDCodeQualifier'?

I had faced a similar issue and was surprised with the same till i found out that the setter methosd was static. Are you also having your setter as a static method?