Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
org.springframework.osgi.web.extender turns from Active to Resolved state Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• org.springframework.osgi.web.extender turns from Active to Resolved state

Hi,
    I am using org.springframework.osgi.web.extender_2.0.0.M1 version for my application. I am using Jetty and Equinox
    I was initially facing a problem of "Failed to read schema document" for spring-beans.xsd and blueprint.xsd, in case of no internet connectivity. Referring to the threads in this community, I changed the start level of spring-beans-3.0.2.RELEASE.jar and spring-osgi-web-extender-2.0.0.M1.jar to start these bundles before others. Then I did not get this error again.
    I start my app with the command below

java -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.5.2.R35x_v20100126.jar -console

But now I am facing another problem i.e. - I am not able to start the app.. I am constantly getting 404 error.
    When I checked the bundle's status it was as below -

[CODE]
    Since there are too many bundles I have attached that file as an attachment here
    [/COD E]

out of this list observe the org.springframework.osgi.jetty.web.extender.fragme nt.osgi_1.
    0.1 bundle # 90. Initially when I run SS command on osgi I could see it as Active but then after some time when I do ss again I can see that this bundle goes back in RESOLVED state.
    When I explicitly start this bundle , my application starts working. Any one knows the reason why this strange behaviour is there when I start the bundles with the command as
    java -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.5.2.R35x_v20100126.jar -console

Sharing my config.ini file also -

Code:
     See the attachment
Working...
X