Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Osgi using Spring DM and Spring AOP problem Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osgi using Spring DM and Spring AOP problem

Hi,

has anyone tried out load time weaving in an osgi environment using org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.springweaver and not the aspectj weaver? I have managed to make things work with org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj plugin but not with the springweaver alternative. I need this because I'm using Spring DM and I want to weave, in some bundles, services created by Spring DM. I have read that its possible to do so. Is there any configuration I'm missing at the bundle that needs to be weaved? For the time I only have configured the bundle that contains the aspects with: <context:load-time-weaver weaver-class="org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.springweaver.Eq uinoxAspectsLoadTimeWeaver" /> and I have added a required plugin dependency to this plugin from the one that needs to be weaved.

Thanks in advance! Any help will be highly appreciated (I've been searching for weeks)

Olga
Working...
X