Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
InstrumentationLoadTimeWeaver configuration in OSGi Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InstrumentationLoadTimeWeaver configuration in OSGi

Hi,

I have an application running on Tomcat that uses EclipseLink 2.1.0, based on Spring 3.0.4.

I want to switch to OSGi as runtime.

I have EclipseLink configuration in the persistence.xml:
    <property name="eclipselink.weaving" value="true" />

When I'm on Tomcat everything is OK.

When the application is run on top on OSGi the following error message from Spring occurs: "Must start with Java agent to use InstrumentationLoadTimeWeaver. See Spring documentation."

Also I have the following:
    Exception Description: The method [_persistence_set_image_vh] or [_persistence_get_image_vh] is not defined in the object [x.Y].|
    Internal Exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: x.Y._persistence_get_image_vh()|
    Mapping: org.eclipse.persistence.mappings.OneToOneMapping[image]|

I have specified on Tomcat -javaagent:"Path_to_repo \org\springframework\spring-instrument\3.0.4.RELEASE\spring-instrument-3.0.4.RELEASE.jar"

I know that the classloading in OSGi is different. Can you help me to migrate my application to OSGi. What I have to do?

Thanks in advance
    Best Regards
Working...
X