Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Load-time weaving without @Transactional annotation Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load-time weaving without @Transactional annotation

Hello,

Working with SpringSource DM Server 2.0.0, I was used to use annotations to manage transactions, using <context:load-time-weaver aspectj-weaving="on" /> and <tx:annotation-driven mode="aspectj" /> to set up load-time weaving.

But one day I had to switch transaction management from @Transactional annotations to plain AOP interceptors (because of this problem).
    And now I don't know how to set up load-time weaving. This section of the documentation says how to set up load-time weaving with AOP, but I don't know which aspects are used by the <tx:advice> tag, so I don't know how to configure my aop.xml file (if I need one).

This should be a quite common task so I guess I missed some obvious steps here.

Thanks,
    GS
Working...
X