Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
integration test and fragments Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integration test and fragments

Hi,

I'm using Eclipse RCP, Spring DM and Hibernate. Now I want to make JUnit-Testing by using the class AbstractConfigurableBundleCreatorTests.

All is working now except that a properties-file from a fragment can't be loaded.

The exception says:

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: OSGi resource[classpath:config/connection.properties|bnd.id=64|bnd.sym=com.mycomp any.myapp] cannot be resolved to URL because it does not exist
    at org.springframework.osgi.io.OsgiBundleResource.get URL(OsgiBundleResource.java:232)

The missing file is in a fragment, because I have two different connection.properties. One for usage during development and one for productive usage.

If i put the connection.properties file in the fragment-host-bundle then all works fine but I have to do that manually and this is really cumbersome. Is there a way to tell spring dm integration tests, that my bundles use fragments?

I'm using
    * Spring-DM 2.0.0.M1
    * Spring 3.0.4.RELEASE
    * JUnit 3.8.2

The file is used by spring's PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer that sets the connection details of my data source bean.

Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by schaefml; Sep 10th, 2010, 02:38 AM.
Working...
X