Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Package uses conflict: Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package uses conflict:

Hi, I am trying to deploy 5 bundles and when I deploy them together I get a package uses conflict on one of them: Import-Package: org.springframework.remoting.jaxws; version="0.0.0"

The bundle that imports this package uses JaxWsPortProxyFactoryBean to expose a jax-ws a webservice client for use within other bundles (the actual web services are in a independent system unrelated to this).

There seems to be a large number of 'uses' in this bundle so not sure where to start diagnosing. This package is in the spring-web 3.0.0.RELEASE bundle. I am also using a lot more spring bundles along with some spring dm bundles, although I am deploying in Equinox. Any pointers will be appreciated as it seems near on impossible to trawl through all of the 'uses' to track this down.

Thanks in advance.
Working...
X