Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
ClassNotFoundException when Instantiating Domain Objects Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClassNotFoundException when Instantiating Domain Objects

Hello,

I am working on a project that is made up of a bundle which exports packages containing domain objects and a bundle which contains my ORM logic. The services bundle uses the spring context to create DAOs which import the domain objects from the domain bundle and will then create instances of these domain objects from the database.

I am getting ClassNotFoundExceptions when the spring context starts up, saying that the class definitions for the domain objects are not found. The service layer is importing the proper packages from the domain bundle, and all of the domain bundle is exporting the package containing the domain object definitions. Both bundles are showing up as 'active' in the felix console.

Can anybody provide any guidance?

Thanks,
    Joe Brunner
Working...
X