Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Why you kill exceptions?!?!? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you kill exceptions?!?!?

Hey

Message to coders from Spring Community.

I spent plenty of time to fix same problem with XML namespaces and I found, that at NamespacePlugins (spring-osgi-extender-2.0.0.M1.jar) there is a method pass(Bundle) (implementation of LazyBundleRegistry.Condition interface) which catch exception and dosn't print any information to log from this exception!!!! And unfrotunately message of this exception was solution to my problem.

Can you correct such BUGs because it's not good practise and caused plenty of problem using such CODE.

Regards
    Pawel

Exceptions need to be properly handled. You need to have catch blocks from the place where you thro the exception to the place where ultimately it gets throwed to the log.You would have missed catch blocks in between.

Comment

Working...
    X