Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor timeout even if services are available. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor timeout even if services are available.

Hi,

I am getting

Code:
    Unable to create application context for [com.arisglobal.aglite.demo], unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency on [(objectClass=.....)]
    This comes very rarely, and I am not able to simulate it, however I am worried since this could affect our production systems badly.

I checked that the services being looked are available in the registry and the filter parameter match exact. Moreover these services are registered much earlier than the time at which timeout occurs.

Could somebody please let me know if in a particular situation this could still happen so that I can take care of that situation?

Kindly help,

Regards,
    Shashi

Hi Spring DM developers,

Any pointers on this one?

Regards,
    Shashi

Comment

Working...
    X