Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
how to associate a Configuration object to a ManagedServiceFactory object Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to associate a Configuration object to a ManagedServiceFactory object

Hi all,

Configuration objects associated with the factory can be added or removed at any point.
    I've been reading the reference manual, ch. 10.1 over and over again for several days now, and I just can't figure out:

How do I associate a Configuration object with a ManagedServiceFactory???

I would guess I should use the <osgix:cm-properties> element to define a Configuration object, but how do I tell it which factory-pid is it associated with?? Should there be a factory-pid attribute?

Apparently I'm missing something obvious (and it's utterly frustrating), so could someone please enlighten me?

Cheers,

[zsee]
    Last edited by zsee; May 10th, 2010, 10:04 AM.

sorry. I dont know

Comment

Or, alternatively, I would be interested in a solution equivalent to the OSGi Compendium Declarative Services' Factory Component, if Spring DM has such thing to offer.

Thanks in advance,

[zsee]

Comment

Sry I misundestood the purpose of <osgix:cm-properties>

Comment

Working...
        X