Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Hibernate JPA bundles conflict Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hibernate JPA bundles conflict

Hi,

I downloaded Hibernate JPA library which consists of com.springsource.org.hibernate [3.3.2.GA, 3.3.2.GA]
    com.springsource.org.hibernate.annotations [3.4.0.GA, 3.4.0.GA]
    com.springsource.org.hibernate.annotations.common [3.3.0.ga, 3.3.0.ga]
    com.springsource.org.hibernate.ejb [3.4.0.GA, 3.4.0.GA]. I downloaded all the dependecies for those bundles as well. However, when I tried to load those bundles in, both com.springsource.org.hibernate.annotations and com.springsource.org.hibernate.ejb bundles can't be resolved due to "constraints from the fragment conflict with the host" error. Why is this happening and how do I resolve it? <<Note: javax.persistence bundle is active and org.hibernate.annotations.common is also active.>>

Thanks.

Here's the diag results for those two bundles:
    Code:
    reference:file:C:\projects\JavaCloud\build\dist\lib\com.springsource.org.hiberna
    te.annotations-3.4.0.GA.jar [30]
      Constraints from the fragment conflict with the host: Import-Package: javax.pe
    rsistence; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"
      Constraints from the fragment conflict with the host: Import-Package: org.hibe
    rnate.annotations.common.annotationfactory; version="[3.3.0.ga,3.4.0)"
    rnate.annotations.common.reflection; version="[3.3.0.ga,3.4.0)"
    rnate.annotations.common.reflection.java; version="[3.3.0.ga,3.4.0)"
    rnate.annotations.common.util; version="[3.3.0.ga,3.4.0)"
      Direct constraints which are unresolved:
        Missing imported package javax.persistence_[1.0.0,2.0.0).

reference:file:C:\projects\JavaCloud\build\dist\lib\com.springsource.org.hiberna
    te.ejb-3.4.0.GA.jar [33]
      Constraints from the fragment conflict with the host: Import-Package: javassis
    t.bytecode.annotation; version="[3.3.0.ga,4.0.0)"
    rsistence; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"
    rsistence.spi; version="[1.0.0,2.0.0)"
      Constraints from the fragment conflict with the host: Import-Package: javax.xm
    l.parsers; version="0.0.0"
    rnate.annotations.common; version="[3.3.0.ga,3.4.0)"
    rnate.annotations.common.reflection; version="[3.3.0.ga,3.4.0)"
    rnate.annotations.common.util; version="[3.3.0.ga,3.4.0)"
      Direct constraints which are unresolved:
        Missing imported package javax.persistence_[1.0.0,2.0.0).
        Missing imported package javax.persistence.spi_[1.0.0,2.0.0).

This is why.....

Found out that one of the bundle I downloaded is not in the supported version of the fragment bundles (too new)....

Comment

Could you please raise an issue on EBR tracker? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X