Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Debugging OSGi services in war bundles Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debugging OSGi services in war bundles

I have few OSGi war bundles configured with various services and different cardinalities. Is it possible to debug these osgi services without deploying to Spring DM?

I am thinking in the lines of running the bundles in a osgi framework as I saw in various examples in STS dashboard.

I thought its faster this way than debugging in DM Server. Even though these bundles are wars, the services do not require web interfaces as they are just a means of retrieving information from other bundles.

"without deploying to Spring DM"
    What do you mean by that? Spring DM is a framework not a platform. The best debugging happens at runtime but if that's not an option you could try to "mock" your case through an integration test or through some OSGi mocks.

Comment

Working...
    X