Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Turn off logging Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn off logging

Hi all,
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this tpic, because it not only covers Spring dm. I have an osgi application using Spring osgi 1.1.2, and it does a bunch of unwanted debug output to the console (mostly from org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultL istableBeanFactory). I can't find the switch where I can turn off this logging. I use paxlogging, but if I configure it to only log to INFO level the debug output remains. In my project I removed all log4j.properties that I've found. Where do I have to place the config file in the right way?

TIA,
    Ralf.

Spring and Spring DM use commons logging internally. Make sure that whatever logging infrastructure you use, is set to a INFO or WARN level. In general, placing the configuration in the logging bundle classpath does the trick - this should be explained in your logging library documentation.

Comment

Working...
    X