Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Can spring dm work with struts2? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can spring dm work with struts2?

I have a question about how to work with spring dm and struts2. I know that spring dm intergrate osgi context and spring context successfully, but I have no idea about whether it can intergrate struts2 context and spring context. Anybody would like give me some help, can you tell me how can I develop web application use spring dm, Springframework, and struts2? Thank you!

What exactly are you trying to achieve? The easiest way to address this problem is to split it into smaller pieces.
    Make sure you first integrate Spring with Struts2, then understand what Spring DM does and then see what are the challenges of using Struts2 in OSGi.
    The main problem will likely be the web support in OSGi where Spring DM and especially dm Server offer a nice solution.
    There are other approaches as well but then again, it depends on what you want to achieve and what are your requirements/constraints.

Comment

Working...
    X