Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Propose materials on Spring DM Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propose materials on Spring DM

Everyone,

I've created this thread to make it easy to gather new material on Spring DM. If you have found books, articles, demos, blog entries (etcetera) that are worth mentioning, please post them to this thread.
    Based on the reviews and feedback, we'll try to promote the proposals to the main Spring DM page for maximum visibility.

Please, do NOT use this thread for help - this is just for proposing Spring DM resources (non-related posts will be (re)moved).

Thank you,
    Costin Leau
    Spring DM Lead

Replying to my own thread - I've added to the homepage, 4(!) books on Spring DM in chronological order. I'm glad to see so many options available and I hope the number will grow in the future.

Comment

Hi Costin,

The second edition of the French Spring book (I'm one of the co-author of this book), "Spring par la pratique", contains now a chapter about Spring DM and one about SpringSource dm Server.
      Here is a link to the book from the Eyrolles website:
      http://www.eyrolles.com/Informatique...-9782212124217

Thierry

Comment

Working...
      X