Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Migrating POM to use spring source enterprise repository Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migrating POM to use spring source enterprise repository

Hi ,

I'v read the FAQ of spring source enterprise repository usage ,and have them setup in my POM. Now I'm trying to change the artifact ids.

I tried to search the ss repository with artifact id as keywords, most of time I'm luck to get the correct result. But no luck for searching bundle spring-osgi-annotation with keywords "spring osgi annotation". Finally I found out that it's renamed to "org.springframework.osgi.extensions.annotatio n". Is this a bug ?

Honestly I'm a bit by the repository changes in SS.
    1. are there any doc available that stating these artifact id/name refactoring ?

2. which one is the offcial repository for me to choose? can I still use the maven central repository? Because I can find the latest release spring-dm jars(v1.1.1) there with legacy names.

Thanks,

Shawn
Working...
X