Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
tomcat OSGI bundle versions Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomcat OSGI bundle versions

Hello,

I am using spring-dm v1.1.1 as well as v1.2.m1 and they both provide tomcat v5.5.23. I need to find tomcat v5.5.26 as well as v5.5.27 bundles. I search quite a bit but couldn't find them. I also search in the SpringSource Bundle Repository but it lists only tomcat v6.0.x.

Are there any OBRs that have tomcat v5.5.26 and v5.5.27. Also, how hard is it to create a tomcat bundle myself?

Best,
    -- Thomasa

By looking at the tomcat v5.5.23 bundle that is included in spring-dm v1.1.1, I can see that it was created via a maven plugin. The manifest looks stright forward but the trick is to get numerous imports/exports correct. I guess that's what maven generates. I wonder if someone could publish some simple instructions on how to do that via maven?

Best,
    -- Thomas

Comment

I think you may want to try out pax-url-mvn (can't post urls yet).

Jacek

Comment

Working...
      X