Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Spring Dynamic Modules forum decommissioned in favor of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint

With the official first release of Eclipse Gemini Blueprint shipped, the migration of the Spring Dynamic Modules code base to the Eclipse Foundation, as part of the Gemini project, has been completed.

As such, this forum has been decommissioned in favour of the Eclipse Gemini forums.
See more
See less
Debugging OSgi in Spring IDE Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debugging OSgi in Spring IDE

Spring DM 1.1.1

Really trying to ramp up as fast as possible with spring DM code. What I would like to be able to do is step through the initialisation code in the sample
    BeanOsgiIntegrationTest which is created by the maven archetype.

Trying the run the unit test, specifically the BeanOsgiIntegrationTest (mvn test) inside the spring IDE (run as maven debug). Doesn't seem to work that well ??. I would like to step through the initialisation code inside the ide, but would appreciate some hints/tips on how to do this. (familiar with j2ee/java) but not spring DM. see IBM J9 issue

thanks

apologies for the trivialness of the question.

Apologies - RTFM

Apologies to all, i did not read the manual properly, thought it was a lot more complicated than it really was (perhaps too much J2EE work)

Comment

Michael if you still have issues let me know. readme-building.txt should get you started.
      You can double check the way the framework starts/runs at: http://build.springframework.org/browse/OSGI

Hope this helps,

Comment

Working...
      X